Holy Cross Lutheran Church has been a part of this community since
a small group of people began meeting and worshiping togethe Oak
Plaza on Business Hwy. 35. On May 1, 2001, the congregation
purchased and moved into its facility at 1001 FM 3036.  In 2006, the
congregation purchased acreage at the corner of FM 3036 and FM
1781 and began building its new church home.  Dedication of the new
building was held on February 25, 2008.

In addition to the ministry offered to local residents, Holy Cross
provides a significant part of its ministry outreach and mission to
Winter Texans.  To that end, an additional 8:00 a.m. worship is
provided from December through March.

Members of Holy Cross are involved in a number of ways in the
community.  Members serve as readers and tutors in local schools,
volunteers at the Good Samaritan Center and Castaways, as counselor
at ACCESS, and in the sheriff's office. Our pastor serves on the board
of the Habitat for Humanity. Holy Cross is also an active participant
in the Aransas County Ministerial Alliance and a participating church
for the Community Table.

The Membership of Holy Cross participates in the Southwestern Texas
Synod and ELCA Mission Support program through budgeted monthly
contributions, initiating and supporting significant ministries and
mission that include not only our own geographical area but the entire
United States and 29 other nations.
About us
________


Sunday

Worship

10:30 a.m.

________

Rev. George Haynes
Pastor

2872 F.M. 1781
P.O. Box 301
Rockport, TX 78381

Church Office
361-727-9140

For Pastoral Care call
361-790-3838

______
    R o c k p o r t  -  F u l t o n,  T e
    x a s
    R o c k p o r t  -  F u l t o n,  T e
    x a s
    Holy Cross Lutheran Church (ELCA)
    R o c k p o r t  -  F u l t o n,  T e x a s